- A native or inhabitant of Circassia.
- The Caucasian language of this Circassians.
- A native or inhabitant of Circassia (historical) (nowadays shared by Adygea, Kabardino-Balkaria and Karachay-Cherkessia) including Adyghes, Ubykhs, Abkhazs.
- A native or an inhabitant of Circassia; especially, the local race of Circassia, distinguished when it comes to good real formation of its members, specially its women.
- [⟨lowercase] just like circassienne.
- an associate for the Sunni Muslim folks surviving in northwestern Caucasia
- a mostly Sunni Muslim neighborhood located in northwestern Caucasia
- a northern Caucasian language spoken because of the Circassian
- Of or concerning Circassia or its men and women, language, or tradition.
- Of or pertaining to Circassia or Circassians
- Of or related to Circassia, in Asia.
- A North Caucasian language group spoken in Circassia in North West Caucasus Russia.
- Sometimes, used for Adyghe, Kabardian, Ubykh as well as Abkhazian languages
- Pertaining to or inhabiting Circassia, an area of Russia (until 1864 a completely independent area) situated regarding north pitch for the Caucasus, and bordering on Black water.
Sentence for "Circassian"
Synonym for "Circassian"
Cross Reference for "Circassian"
Urban Dictionary for "Circassian"