- A river increasing in northeast brand new Mexico and streaming about 1,123 kilometer (698 mi) eastward across southwest Kansas towards the Arkansas River in northern Oklahoma.
- A Spanish-American name of bighorn or Rocky Mountain sheep, Ovis montana.
- [capitalized] In the Philippine isles, a name given to people in numerous poor wandering tribes, mostly descendants of civilized locals with fled towards mountain forests.
- A West-Indian title for a wild (feral) dog.
- a river that rises in northeastern New Mexico and moves eastward into Oklahoma in which it becomes a tributary associated with Arkansas River
- crazy sheep of mountainous elements of western North America having huge curled horns
Sentence for "Cimarron"
Hypernym for "Cimarron"
Cross Reference for "Cimarron"
Urban Dictionary for "Cimarron"