- Of, or associated with Marcus Tullius Cicero, or the some ideas in the philosophical treatises.
- Eloquent, resembling Cicero's style
- With effusive using antithesis and lengthy sentences.
- Resembling Cicero however you like or action; eloquent.
- Pertaining to or attribute of Cicero (Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106–43 b. c., often called Tully), the Roman orator, or his orations and writings.
- students or an imitator of Cicero.
- Definition for "Ciceronian"
- Of, or associated with Marcus Tullius Cicero, or…
- View More
- Sentence for "Ciceronian"
- Synonym for "Ciceronian"
- Same Context for "Ciceronian"