- Of or concerning a method of baroque structure of Spain as well as its Latin-American colonies, described as sophisticated and extravagant design.
- Relating to a Spanish baroque architectural style that were only available in the belated seventeenth century to the early 18th century; described as flamboyant ornamentation
- having fancy shaped ornamentation
- Noting an elaborate phase regarding the baroque style in design which originated in Spain within the seventeenth century.
- Definition for "Churrigueresque"
- Of or concerning a method of baroque structure…
- View More
- Sentence for "Churrigueresque"
- Equivalent for "Churrigueresque"