- A member of a people of northeast Siberia.
- The language of the Chukchi, noted for being pronounced in a different way by women and men.
- an indigenous and isolated language of as yet not known origin talked by the Chukchi which pronounced differently by gents and ladies
- a member of an indigenous folks residing regarding Chukchi Peninsula
- discussing or originating from Chukotka.
- A Palaeosiberian language spoken by Chukchi men and women in the easternmost extremity of Siberia, mainly in Chukotka Autonomous Okrug.
- someone living in or via Chukotka.
Sentence for "Chukchi"
Hypernym for "Chukchi"
Etymologically Related for "Chukchi"
Urban Dictionary for "Chukchi"