- A conifer made use of during the Christmas festive season, typically decorated with lights and ornaments and often a star or angel at its tip.
- A pole with lights, comparable to a traffic sign, used for signalling the start of an automobile battle.
- The assortment of valves often bought at the top of a working oil fine.
- A pattern of muscle tissue visible into the lower back, shaped to check like a conifer.
- a tiny evergreen tree, create indoors, is embellished with bonbons, gift suggestions, etc., and illuminated on Christmas eve.
- high timber tree of central and south European countries having an everyday top and grey bark
- method to high fir of western united states having a conic top and branches in tiers; leaves smell of orange when broken
- Australian tree or shrub with red flowers; often used in Christmas time decoration
- an ornamented evergreen made use of as a Christmas design
- a terrestrial evergreen shrub or little tree of western Australia having brilliant yellow-orange blossoms; parasitic on roots of grasses
- Definition for "Christmas tree"
- A conifer made use of during the Christmas…
- View More
- Quotes for "Christmas tree"
- "I stone got crazy when I…"
- View More
- Hypernym for "Christmas tree"
- Sports Dictionary for "Christmas tree"