- The pride-of-India, Melia Azedarach, a native of Asia, widely cultivated in cozy countries for shade.
- evergreen of tropical The united states having pulpy fruit containing saponin that has been used as soap by Native People in the us
- tree of north India and China having purple flowers and tiny inedible yellow fruits; naturalized within the southern united states of america as a shade tree
- Definition for "China tree"
- The pride-of-India, Melia Azedarach, a native of Asia,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "China tree"
- Cross Reference for "China tree"