- The Bantu language associated with the Cheŵa tribe belonging to the Bantu linguistic family and another of Malawi’s national tongues promoted given that nation’s lingua franca.
- an associate associated with Bantu-speaking people of Malawi and eastern Zambia and northern Zimbabwe
- the Bantu language regarding the Chewa of eastern main Africa
- Definition for "Chichewa"
- The Bantu language associated with the Cheŵa tribe…
- View More
- Sentence for "Chichewa"
- Synonym for "Chichewa"
- Hypernym for "Chichewa"
- Urban Dictionary for "Chichewa"