- A native or inhabitant of Chechnya.
- an associate associated with predominant, usually Muslim ethnic number of Chechnya.
- The Caucasian language of the Chechens.
- An ethnic group originating from Chechnya inside North Caucasus area.
- some body owned by this cultural team.
- a native or inhabitant of Chechnya
- a northern Caucasian language talked because of the Chechen
- Of or regarding Chechnya
- of or regarding Chechnya or its men and women or tradition
- A North-Central Caucasian language spoken in Chechnya.
Sentence for "Chechen"
- Hoping to coopt the nationalists, Zavgayev…
Phrases for "Chechen"
Hypernym for "Chechen"
Same Context for "Chechen"