- A municipal borough of southeast The united kingdomt east of London. Elizabeth we established the first dockyard within 1588. Populace: 73,400.
- Chatham, very first Earl of See William Pitt1.
- A port regarding Medway lake in Kent, England; home of this Royal dockyard.
- Any of other places of the identical name.
- An English habitational surname from the placename.
Sentence for "Chatham"
- CHATHAM, Ont. -- Local politicians in…
Phrases for "Chatham"
Rhyme for "Chatham"
Urban Dictionary for "Chatham"