- A member of a people of Guam additionally the Northern Mariana Islands.
- The Austronesian language regarding the Chamorros.
- An indigenous native islander associated with the Mariana isles composed of Guam and Northern Mariana isles of Saipan, Rota, and Tinian.
- An Austronesian language spoken by the indigenous native islanders of Northern Mariana isles and Guam.
- related to the indigenous native islanders regarding the Mariana Islands composed of Guam, Saipan, Rota, and Tinian.
Sentence for "Chamorro"
Rhyme for "Chamorro"
Urban Dictionary for "Chamorro"
- Chamorro's are really islanders,,,very good folks…