- A constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Cassiopeia and Draco.
- A northern constellation close to the pole. Its mind, which will be within the Milky Method, is marked by a triangle formed by three stars of 4th magnitude. See Cassiopeia.
- the ancient northern constellations, preceding Cassiopeia.
- A genus of moss-mites, or acarids regarding the household Oribatidæ.
- a faint constellation in the northern hemisphere near Cassiopeia therefore the pole celebrity
- (Greek mythology) king of Ethiopia and spouse of Cassiopeia
- Husband of Cassiopeia, king of Eritrea, parent of Andromeda. There may be two mythical kings by this name.
- A circumpolar constellation for the northern sky representing the master Cepheus from Greek myth. The constellation lies between Draco and Cassiopeia.
- Definition for "Cepheus"
- A constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Cassiopeia…
- View More
- Sentence for "Cepheus"
- Hypernym for "Cepheus"
- Form for "Cepheus"
- Variant for "Cepheus"