- A constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Cassiopeia and Draco.
- A northern constellation close to the pole. Its mind, which will be within the Milky Method, is marked by a triangle formed by three stars of 4th magnitude. See Cassiopeia.
- the ancient northern constellations, preceding Cassiopeia.
- A genus of moss-mites, or acarids regarding the household Oribatidæ.
- a faint constellation in the northern hemisphere near Cassiopeia therefore the pole celebrity
- (Greek mythology) king of Ethiopia and spouse of Cassiopeia
- Husband of Cassiopeia, king of Eritrea, parent of Andromeda. There may be two mythical kings by this name.
- A circumpolar constellation for the northern sky representing the master Cepheus from Greek myth. The constellation lies between Draco and Cassiopeia.
Sentence for "Cepheus"
Hypernym for "Cepheus"
Form for "Cepheus"
Variant for "Cepheus"