- An inhabitant for the island of Cebu; an associate regarding the Visayan (or Bisayan) folks of the Philippines.
- The language of those of Cebu within the Philippines; its lexicon plays a part in the state language of Philippines.
- language of those of Cebu in Philippines; its lexicon contributes to the official language associated with the Philippines
- inhabitant of this area of Cebu; a member for the Visayan folks of the Philippines
Sentence for "Cebuan"
- Then there was a lightning-like flash…
Synonym for "Cebuan"
Hypernym for "Cebuan"