Definition for "Castilian"
Sentence for "Castilian"
Synonym for "Castilian"
Hypernym for "Castilian"
Cross Reference for "Castilian"
Urban Dictionary for "Castilian"
- A native or inhabitant of Castile.
- The Spanish dialect of Castile.
- the typical literary and formal form of Spanish, that will be centered on this dialect.
- A native of Castile.
- An inhabitant or indigenous of Castile, in Spain.
- how to speak spanish as talked in Castile.
- An inhabitant or a native of Castile.
- how to speak spanish as talked in Castile
- Of or relating to Castile or its people, language, or tradition.
- Of, from, or relating to Castile.
- the primary and formal language of Spain, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador, Mexico, etc.
- related to Castile (formerly written Castille), an old kingdom in the central element of Spain, now split into the provinces of Old and New Castile.