- a superb, tough, white, odorless soap fashioned with essential olive oil and salt hydroxide.
- a type of fine, tough, white or mottled soap, originally made with olive-oil.
- a fine-grained difficult detergent, white or mottled, made from olive-oil and soft drink; -- labeled as in addition Marseilles soap or Venetian detergent.
- identify soap.
- a great difficult detergent produced from essential olive oil and salt hydroxide
- A kind of good, tough, white or mottled soap, created using olive-oil and soda; also, a soap made in imitation of the above-described detergent.
- Definition for "Castile soap"
- a superb, tough, white, odorless soap fashioned with…
- View More
- Hypernym for "Castile soap"