- A W-shaped constellation into the Northern Hemisphere between Andromeda and Cepheus.
- A constellation of the northern hemisphere, situated between Cepheus and Perseus; -- so named honoring the partner of Cepheus, a wonderful king of Ethiopia.
- an attractive circumpolar constellation, expected to portray the spouse of Cepheus seated in a chair and holding up both hands.
- [NL.] In zoology, the typical genus regarding the family Cassiopeiidæ.
- (Greek mythology) the partner of Cepheus and mama of Andromeda
- a W-shaped constellation inside northern hemisphere near Polaris
- pleased spouse of Cepheus and mother of Andromeda, queen of Eritrea. When she boasted that her beauty ended up being corresponding to that the Nereids, she was punished by Poseidon.
- A circumpolar constellation for the north sky representing Queen Cassiopeia from Greek myth. The constellation lies between Cepheus and Perseus.
- Definition for "Cassiopeia"
- A W-shaped constellation into the Northern Hemisphere between…
- View More
- Sentence for "Cassiopeia"
- "Hotel Cassiopeia" is ornate and dream-like,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "Cassiopeia"
- Form for "Cassiopeia"
- Urban Dictionary for "Cassiopeia"