- A city of northwest Colombia regarding Bay of Cartagena, an inlet of this Caribbean Sea. Created in 1533, Cartagena was once the wealthiest interface on the Spanish Main. Population: 871,000.
- A city of southeast Spain from the mediterranean and beyond south-southeast of Murcia. It was satisfied c. 225 B.C. and soon became the chief Carthaginian ocean base in Spain. Populace: 207,000.
- an old city in Murcia, Spain
- a port in southeastern Spain regarding Mediterranean
- a port town in northwestern Colombia regarding Caribbean
- Definition for "Cartagena"
- A city of northwest Colombia regarding Bay of…
- View More
- Sentence for "Cartagena"
- Phrases for "Cartagena"
- Rhyme for "Cartagena"
- Hypernym for "Cartagena"
- Urban Dictionary for "Cartagena"