- Of or concerning Charlemagne along with his times.
- Of or concerning Carolina or perhaps the Carolinas.
- Of, or pertaining to, the Carolinas (new york or South Carolina)
- A native or inhabitant of Carolina or the Carolinas.
- A resident associated with the Carolinas (vermont or South Carolina)
- An Austronesian language, among the official languages of the Northern Mariana Islands
- A native or inhabitant of north or sc.
- A native or an inhabitant of either North or sc.
- a native or resident of Carolinas
- Of or regarding the Carolinas, or even either of the two States of North and sc.
- Definition for "Carolinian"
- Sentence for "Carolinian"
- (Royall, a North Carolinian, is not…
- View More
- Phrases for "Carolinian"
- Rhyme for "Carolinian"
- Hypernym for "Carolinian"
- Same Context for "Carolinian"