- Of or regarding the Frankish dynasty that has been established by Pepin the brief in 751 which lasted until 987 in France and 911 in Germany.
- Of or relating to the Carolingian Renaissance.
- Of or regarding the reign of Charlemagne
- a method of script: Carolingian minuscule
- of or regarding the Frankish dynasty created by Charlemagne's parent
- A member for the Carolingian dynasty.
- Any person in a Frankish noble family members featuring its beginnings when you look at the Arnulfing and Pippinid clans associated with the 7th century.
- an associate or one of several sovereigns of the Carolingian family or dynasty.
- a member of the Carolingian dynasty
- Of or with respect to the Frankish royal and imperial household or dynasty which succeeded the Merovingians: so named from Charles Martel, duke for the Franks and mayor regarding the palace.
- Definition for "Carolingian"
- Of or regarding the Frankish dynasty that has…
- View More
- Sentence for "Carolingian"
- A great military leader, progenitor of…
- View More
- Hyponym for "Carolingian"
- Hypernym for "Carolingian"
- Same Context for "Carolingian"