- A taxonomic genus in the family Brassicaceae — the bittercress flowers.
- A genus of cruciferous plants, containing the lady's-smock, cuckooflower, bitter cress, meadow cress, etc.
- A genus of annual or perennial pungent herbs, natural order Cruciferæ, natives of the cooler regions of the northern hemisphere, with leaves usually pinnate and racemes of white or purple flowers.
- A plant associated with genus Cardamine (which see).
- bittercress, bitter cress
Definition for "Cardamine"
- A taxonomic genus in the family Brassicaceae —…
Sentence for "Cardamine"
Hypernym for "Cardamine"