- A glycoprotein predominantly located on the surface of helper T cells. In people, it really is a receptor for HIV, allowing the virus to gain entry into its number.
- A cell bearing the CD4 surface receptor.
- a glycoprotein which found primarily on the surface of helper T cells
- A glycoprotein located on the area of helper T cells; in humans, it allows the HIV virus to enter a cell
- Definition for "CD4"
- A glycoprotein predominantly located on the surface of…
- View More
- Sentence for "CD4"
- Hypernym for "CD4"