- An inhabitant of Burgundy or a person of Burgundy descent.
- A member associated with the Burgundians, an East Germanic tribe.
- The Old Burgundian language.
- the current Burgundian language.
- with respect to Burgundy, its people or its language.
- Of or pertaining to the Burgundians, or even to the kindom, duchy, or province of Burgundy.
- one of several Burgundii or Burgundiones, a Germanic tribe whom decided in Gaul and founded the kingdom of Burgundy when you look at the fifth century.
- A native or an inhabitant of Burgundy, successively a kingdom and a duchy of western Europe, varying greatly in extent, element of which finally became the province of Burgundy in eastern France.
Sentence for "Burgundian"
Cross Reference for "Burgundian"
Urban Dictionary for "Burgundian"
- pleasing a lady using shocker, while…