- a time period of personal culture between your rock Age together with Iron Age, characterized by the usage of weapons and implements made of bronze. See Usage Note at Three Age system.
- an age around the globe which implemented the rock age, and had been characterized by employing executes and ornaments of copper or bronze.
- (traditional mythology) the 3rd chronilogical age of the whole world, marked by war and violence
- (archeology) an interval involving the rock and Iron Ages, characterized by the make and employ of bronze tools and tools
- a period of time in a civilization's development whenever most advanced metalworking has developed the practices of smelting copper from normal outcroppings and alloys it to cast bronze.
- among Classical Ages of Man, related to warfare.
Sentence for "Bronze Age"
Hypernym for "Bronze Age"
Same Context for "Bronze Age"