- An algebra in which all elements takes only 1 of two values (typically 0 and 1, or "real" and "false") and subject to functions according to AND, otherwise rather than
- A De Morgan algebra which satisfies the law of excluded center additionally the law of noncontradiction.
- a method of symbolic logic developed by George Boole; used in computers
- Definition for "Boolean algebra"
- An algebra in which all elements takes only…
- View More
- Hypernym for "Boolean algebra"
- Cross Reference for "Boolean algebra"