- Of or regarding Bhutan or its individuals, language, or culture.
- Of, from, or regarding Bhutan, the Bhutanese people.
- of, regarding, or characteristic of Bhutan.
- of or with respect to or characteristic of Bhutan or its people or culture or language
- A native or inhabitant of Bhutan.
- The Sino-Tibetan language of Bhutan.
- A person from Bhutan or of Bhutanese descent.
- a native or inhabitant of Bhutan.
- singular or plural A native and/or natives of Bhutan, a mountainous condition into the Himalayas, having Tibet on north, Bengal and Assam regarding the south, and Sikhim from the west.
- The language of Bhutan.
- In addition written Bhotanese and Bootanese (Bhotan, Bootan).
- a native or inhabitant of Bhutan
- regarding Bhutan, its men and women, or their particular language.
Sentence for "Bhutanese"
- The investiture in Bhutanese robes represents…
Synonym for "Bhutanese"
Hypernym for "Bhutanese"