- A town in West Bank south of Jerusalem. This is the conventional birthplace of Jesus. Population: 29,000.
- A city of east Pennsylvania on Lehigh River north-northwest of Philadelphia. It is a significant steel-producing center. Populace: 72,700.
- A city in Palestine, considered to be the birthplace of Jesus.
- A hospital for lunatics; -- corrupted into bedlam.
- within the Ethiopic church, a small building attached with a church edifice, when the bread when it comes to eucharist is made.
- See bedlam.
- a little city near Jerusalem regarding the West Bank of the Jordan River; very early residence of David and regarded as where Jesus was created
- a town in eastern Pennsylvania regarding the Lehigh River to your northwest of Philadelphia; an essential center for metal manufacturing
- Definition for "Bethlehem"
- A town in West Bank south of Jerusalem.…
- View More
- Sentence for "Bethlehem"
- Phrases for "Bethlehem"
- Hypernym for "Bethlehem"
- Form for "Bethlehem"
- Same Context for "Bethlehem"
- Variant for "Bethlehem"