- Of, from, or with respect to Bermuda, or even the Bermudian people.
- Personal appropriate standing equivalent to citizenship when it comes to nation of Bermuda.
- A person from Bermuda or of Bermudian lineage.
- a native or inhabitant of Bermuda.
- A native or an inhabitant of Bermuda and/or Bermudas, several countries inside Atlantic, about 600 miles east of Cape Hatteras in vermont, owned by britain.
- a native or inhabitant of Bermuda
- Pertaining or concerning the Bermudas or even their particular residents.
Sentence for "Bermudian"
Synonym for "Bermudian"
Hypernym for "Bermudian"