- Of or regarding Belgium or its people or tradition.
- Of, from, or related to Belgium and/or Belgian people.
- Of or pertaining to Belgium.
- of or relating to or attribute of Belgium or even the Belgian people
- A native or inhabitant of Belgium.
- one of Belgian descent.
- some of a breed of characteristically big, reddish-brown or chestnut-colored draft horses.
- you from Belgium or of Belgian descent.
- A native or an inhabitant of the kingdom of Belgium.
- a native or inhabitant of Belgium
- A hypothetical extinct Indo-European language, designed to happen spoken distinct from Celtic in late prehistory, in certain elements of exactly what is known as Gaul.
- Owned By Belgium, a little country of European Countries, between France and Germany, previously part of the Netherlands, erected into a completely independent kingdom in 1830–31.
- Definition for "Belgian"
- Of or regarding Belgium or its people or…
- View More
- Sentence for "Belgian"
- Yes, what you call Belgian atrocities…
- View More
- Phrases for "Belgian"
- Hyponym for "Belgian"
- Hypernym for "Belgian"
- Cross Reference for "Belgian"
- Same Context for "Belgian"
- Urban Dictionary for "Belgian"