- through the ancient Germanic tribe of the Batavi, surviving in the location of Batavia around Nijmegen
- Of or regarding the Batavi, an old Germanic tribe.
- Of or regarding Batavia or Holland.
- Someone from Batavia; Jakartan
- some body from the tribe of Batavi
- A native or inhabitant of Batavia or Holland.
- A native of this Netherlands; a Dutchman.
- A native of Batavia in Java.
- with respect to the ancient Batavia, or by expansion on Netherlands or their particular residents, the Dutch.
- Pertaining to Batavia, the principle town regarding the island of Java, and capital for the Dutch belongings in East.
- Definition for "Batavian"
- Sentence for "Batavian"
- "The Batavian is a skillful fighter,…
- View More
- Same Context for "Batavian"