- Barbarossa 1 European title for Khair ed-Din. Died 1546. Greek-born Turkish corsair just who together with sibling Arouj (died 1518) ravaged the coasts of Spain, Italy, and Greece.
- See Frederick I.
- A nickname of a few historic characters
- procedure Barbarossa The nickname of this Nazi intrusion of Russia in World War II
- Holy Roman Emperor from 1152 to 1190; conceded supremacy toward pope; drowned leading the next Crusade (1123-1190)
- Barbary pirate (died in 1546)
Sentence for "Barbarossa"
- BARBAROSSA BROTHERS: The red-bearded Barbarossa brothers…
Hypernym for "Barbarossa"
Urban Dictionary for "Barbarossa"