- some of some vacation guidebooks posted because of the German firm founded by Karl Baedeker
- German writer of a few vacation guidebooks (1801-1859)
- A guidebook to nations or a country.
- Any travel guide, guidance for travelers, or guide pertaining to other topics.
- Proprietary name of a longtime a number of travel guidebooks.
- Baedeker, Karl 1801-1859. German publisher who established a few guidebooks in 1829.
Sentence for "Baedeker"
- The so-called "Baedeker raids" – attempts…
Hypernym for "Baedeker"