- Of, associated with, or feature associated with the works or looked at the philosopher Francis Bacon.
- Of or related to Francis Bacon (1561-1626), English statesman and polymath, or his writings.
- Of or related to Lord Francis Bacon, or even their system of philosophy.
- A follower regarding the doctrines of Francis Bacon.
- a person who believes when you look at the Baconian concept.
- One who thinks that Francis Bacon had written the plays related to Shakespeare.
- one that adheres to your philosophy of Lord Bacon.
- person who preserves that Lord Bacon could be the author of the works frequently attributed to Shakespeare.
- An adherent associated with the Baconian viewpoint.
- a person who keeps the idea that Bacon wrote the performs frequently related to Shakspere.
- regarding Francis Bacon, Baron Verulam, frequently known as Lord Bacon: as, the Baconian viewpoint.
Sentence for "Baconian"
- His works established and popularized an…
Cross Reference for "Baconian"
Form for "Baconian"
Same Context for "Baconian"