- Roman Catholic Church See Hail Mary.
- a salutation towards Virgin Mary now found in prayers to her
- A salutation and prayer on Virgin Mary, because mommy of God; -- utilized in the Roman Catholic church.
- a certain time (as with Italy, in the ringing regarding the bells about 50 % an hour or so after sunset, and also at very early dawn), whenever folks repeat the Ave Maria.
Sentence for "Ave Maria"
Hypernym for "Ave Maria"
Equivalent for "Ave Maria"
Urban Dictionary for "Ave Maria"
- Ave Maria (Latin) is a traditional…