- Of or concerning Austronesia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- Of or with respect to Austronesia.
- of or with respect to Austronesia.
- of or concerning or characteristic of Austronesia or its folks or culture
- a household of languages that features the Formosan, Indonesian, Malay, Melanesian, Micronesian, and Polynesian subfamilies.
- some of a family of languages from Austronesia, including Formosan, Indonesian, Malay, Melanesian, Micronesian, and Polynesian subfamilies
- your family of languages spoken in Australia and Formosa and Malaysia and Polynesia
- a native or inhabitant of Austronesia
- Identical To Malay-Polynesian.
Sentence for "Austronesian"
- "Traces of Archaic Mitochondrial Lineages Persist…