- The islands associated with south Pacific Ocean, including Australia, New Zealand, and New Guinea.
- Broadly, all of Oceania.
- Australian Continent, brand new Zealand, brand new Guinea and neighbouring countries
- all of Oceania
- In location, a broad name for Australian Continent, Papua, Tasmania, and neighboring countries.
- In zoögeog., a division comprising the islands and insular teams south of Asia: synonymous with Austrogæa.
- Australia, New Zealand, and neighboring islands within the Southern Pacific
Sentence for "Australasia"
- One of the most significant private…
Rhyme for "Australasia"
Hypernym for "Australasia"