- A constellation inside Northern Hemisphere near Lynx and Perseus which has the brilliant star Capella, that is 42 light-years from world. Also known as Charioteer.
- The Charioteer, or Wagoner, a constellation into the northern hemisphere, situated between Perseus and Gemini. It contains the bright celebrity Capella.
- A northern constellation containing the splendid star Capella; the Charioteer or Wagoner.
- [lowercase] [NL.] A name of the fourth lobe of liver.
- a conspicuous constellation in the north hemisphere; between Great Bear and Orion at side of Milky Method
- A winter constellation associated with the north sky, said to resemble a charioteer. It offers the star Capella.
Sentence for "Auriga"
Hypernym for "Auriga"
Form for "Auriga"