- Of or associated with Saint Augustine of Hippo or their doctrines.
- Being or belonging to some of a number of spiritual sales after or affected by the guideline of Saint Augustine.
- of, or associated with St Augustine of Hippo
- of, or associated with several religious requests impacted by him
- Of or with respect to St. Augustine, bishop of Hippo in Northern Africa (b. 354 -- d. 430), or to his doctrines.
- A follower of this concepts and doctrines of Saint Augustine.
- A monk or friar owned by the Augustinian orders.
- a follower of St Augustine, of his doctrines
- a friar of monk of any Augustinian purchase
- among a class of divines, just who, following St. Augustine, keep that sophistication by its nature is effectual absolutely and creatively, perhaps not fairly and conditionally.
- adjective Relating or with respect to St. Augustine or his doctrines, or to your order of monks after their rule.
- A member of one of several spiritual requests deriving their title and rule from St. Augustine.
- In theology, a person who adopts the views of St. Augustine, especially his doctrines of predestination and irresistible sophistication. See grace.
- 3. Among a sect regarding the sixteenth century, which maintained that gates of heaven won't be available till the general resurrection.
- a Roman Catholic friar or monk belonging to one of several Augustinian monastic orders
- Definition for "Augustinian"
- Of or associated with Saint Augustine of Hippo…
- View More
- Sentence for "Augustinian"
- Rhyme for "Augustinian"
- Hyponym for "Augustinian"
- Hypernym for "Augustinian"
- Equivalent for "Augustinian"
- Same Context for "Augustinian"