- Of or like Titan Atlas, especially in having significant role or great strength.
- Of or concerning Atlantis.
- Of or such as the Greek titan Atlas, who carries the heavens on their shoulders, as in Atlantean power
- for the celestial spheres carried by Atlas
- Of an architectural atlas or atlantid, or similar to these types of: atlantean figures
- regarding the mythical area of Atlantis, its individuals, or its civilization.
- flooded or submerged, particularly in situation of an all-natural tragedy, similar to the way in which Atlantis sank into the sea
- of Saturn's moon Atlas
- Of or related to the isle Atlantis, which the ancients allege was sunk, and overrun by the sea.
- related to, or resembling, Atlas; strong.
- An inhabitant of mythical area of Atlantis.
- The language supposedly spoken because of the inhabitants of Atlantis.
- A language invented for 2001 animated movie Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
- An atlantean pillar or statue (one out of the form of an architectural atlas)
- with respect to Atlas; resembling Atlas.
- regarding the island Atlantis of Plato and Strabo, fabled to occur when you look at the sea of far western, or even to Bacon's ideal commonwealth of the name.
- Occasionally written Atlantian.
- Definition for "Atlantean"
- Of or like Titan Atlas, especially in having…
- View More
- Sentence for "Atlantean"
- Quotes for "Atlantean"
- "In the Atlantean period there were…"
- View More
- Synonym for "Atlantean"
- Etymologically Related for "Atlantean"
- Same Context for "Atlantean"