- Armstrong, Edwin Howard 1890-1954. American professional and inventor whose improvements to radio interaction included the introduction of regularity modulation (1933).
- Armstrong, Lance Born 1971. Us cyclist who won the Tour de France seven consecutive times between 1999-2005.
- Armstrong, Louis Generally "Satchmo.” 1900-1971. American jazz trumpeter. A virtuoso musician and preferred, gravelly voiced singer, he significantly inspired the development of jazz.
- Armstrong, Neil Alden Born 1930. American astronaut whom as commander of Apollo 11 became the very first individual walk-on the moon (July 20, 1969).
- An English surname, originally a nickname for some body with strong arms.
- a nearby English title of the typical knotgrass, Polygonum aviculare.
- United States pioneering jazz trumpeter and bandleader (1900-1971)
- United States astronaut; the initial man to create base on Moon (July 20, 1969) (1930-)
- Definition for "Armstrong"
- Armstrong, Edwin Howard 1890-1954. American professional and inventor…
- View More
- Sentence for "Armstrong"
- The Assistant ANN ARMSTRONG Jurors say…
- View More
- Phrases for "Armstrong"
- Hypernym for "Armstrong"
- Same Context for "Armstrong"
- Urban Dictionary for "Armstrong"