- Of or associated with Armenia or its individuals, language, or culture.
- Of, from, or with respect to Armenia, the Armenian people, the Armenian language, or perhaps the Armenian alphabet.
- Of or pertaining to Armenia.
- of or with respect to Armenia or the people or culture of Armenia
- A native or inhabitant of Armenia.
- one of Armenian ancestry.
- The Indo-European language regarding the Armenians.
- someone from Armenia or of Armenian lineage.
- A native or the people of Armenia; additionally, the language associated with Armenians.
- An adherent of Armenian Church, a company similar in certain doctrines and practices towards the Greek Church, in other people towards Roman Catholic.
- A native of Armenia.
- Eccles., an adherent regarding the Armenian Church.
- The Armenian language.
- a native or inhabitant of Armenia
- the Indo-European language spoken predominantly in Armenia, but additionally in Azerbaijan
- a writing system having an alphabet of 38 letters when the Armenian language is written
- The language of Armenia while the Armenian men and women, whoever older stages are Old Armenian and center Armenian.
- A branch of Indo-European languages, which include various phases of the Armenian language.
- related to Armenia, a former kingdom of Asia lying amongst the Black and Caspian seas, northeast of Asia small, now a part of chicken, Persia, and Asiatic Russia, or even to its residents.
- Definition for "Armenian"
- Of or associated with Armenia or its individuals,…
- View More
- Sentence for "Armenian"
- Quotes for "Armenian"
- "A woman telling her true age…"
- View More
- Phrases for "Armenian"
- Rhyme for "Armenian"
- Hypernym for "Armenian"
- Cross Reference for "Armenian"
- Same Context for "Armenian"