- Hinduism The warrior prince when you look at the Bhagavad-Gita to whom Krishna expounds the nature to be, the character of God, and also the method people can come to understand God.
- (Hindu mythology) the warrior prince inside Bhagavad-Gita to whom Krishna describes the character to be and of Jesus and just how humans may come to understand God
- A male provided title, preferred in Asia.
- A hero of the Mahabharata, a Hindu Epic.
Sentence for "Arjuna"
- Kakubha is otherwise called Arjuna which…
Hypernym for "Arjuna"
Same Context for "Arjuna"
Urban Dictionary for "Arjuna"