- A constellation into the Northern Hemisphere near Taurus and Pisces.
- The first astrological sign in astrology.
- One who comes into the world under this indication.
- Someone with an Aries star indication.
- One of the zodiacal constellations.
- The first astrology sign (noticeable ♈), which the sun enters at vernal equinox, March 21st, and actually leaves April 20th.
- In zoology, a genus of animals.
- the very first sign of the zodiac that your sun comes into in the vernal equinox; the sunlight is in this sign from about March 21 to April 19
- (astrology) an individual who is born whilst the sun is in Aries
- a small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere; between Pisces and Taurus
- : A constellation for the zodiac supposedly shaped like a ram.
- : The zodiac indication for ram, ruled by Mars and addressing March 21 - April 20 (tropical astrology) or April 15 - May 15 (sidereal astrology).
- The Ram; the very first of twelve indications in the zodiac, that your sun comes into at vernal equinox, about the 21st of March.
- A constellation west of Taurus, attracted on celestial world in figure of a ram.
- A battering-ram.
- Definition for "Aries"
- A constellation into the Northern Hemisphere near Taurus…
- View More
- Sentence for "Aries"
- ARIES (March 21-April 19): Classes are…
- View More
- Synonym for "Aries"
- Antonym for "Aries"
- Phrases for "Aries"
- Rhyme for "Aries"
- Hypernym for "Aries"
- Cross Reference for "Aries"
- Form for "Aries"