- The doctrines of Arius, doubting that Jesus was of the same compound as Jesus and holding alternatively which he was just the best of created beings, seen as heretical by most Christian churches.
- A non-trinitarian Christology, denominated as heretical since Council of Nicaea, but nonetheless influential in Monophysite Christianity.
- The doctrines associated with Arians.
- The doctrines of the Arians. See Arian, n.
- heretical doctrine taught by Arius that asserted the radical primacy regarding the Father within the Son
Sentence for "Arianism"
Hypernym for "Arianism"
Cross Reference for "Arianism"