- an old county of Scotland
- a design comprising a pattern of varicolored diamonds on a great history (originally for knitted articles); patterned following the tartan of a clan in western Scotland
- a covered gravy holder of gold or any other steel containing a detachable main vessel for heated water to keep the gravy hot
- a sock knitted or woven with an argyle design (usually found in the plural)
- Definition for "Argyll"
- Sentence for "Argyll"
- Airspace over Scotland's Outer Hebrides was…
- View More
- Synonym for "Argyll"
- Rhyme for "Argyll"
- Hypernym for "Argyll"
- Form for "Argyll"