- a part of a widespread set of South United states Indian peoples of south-central Chile additionally the western pampas of Argentina, like the Mapuche.
- The family of languages spoken because of the Araucanians.
- A native or an inhabitant of Araucania.
- Mapuche language household
- Of or pertaining to Araucania, a territory within the southern section of Chili, mainly comprised inside modern-day provinces of Arauco and Valdivia.
- Definition for "Araucanian"
- a part of a widespread set of South…
- View More
- Sentence for "Araucanian"
- Same Context for "Araucanian"