- an expert in Arabic language or culture.
- one that is positively disposed toward Arab concerns and policies.
- A scholar whom studies Arab or Arabic tradition, politics, or language.
- a person who then followed the Arabic system of surgery.
- One that would like to distribute Arabic tradition.
- One well-versed inside Arabic language or literature; in addition, formerly, one who then followed the Arabic system of surgery.
- One versed inside Arabic language, or in Arabian literature or science.
- a scholar which focuses primarily on Arab languages and culture
Sentence for "Arabist"
- The "e.g.," — misleading since there…
Phrases for "Arabist"
Hypernym for "Arabist"