- one put through a practical joke on April Fools' Day. Usually used as an exclamation upon revealing the laugh.
- A practical joke played on April Fools' Day.
- a person who is sportively enforced upon by other individuals in the first-day of April.
- See under April, Court, etc.
- a practical joke or technique played in the first day of April
- the butt of a prank played on April 1st
- Definition for "April fool"
- one put through a practical joke on April…
- View More
- Synonym for "April fool"
- Hypernym for "April fool"
- Form for "April fool"