- A sacred bull associated with ancient Egyptians, acting as an intermediary between Ptah and humans.
- A genus of bugs of this purchase Hymenoptera, like the typical honeybee (Apis mellifica) alongside related types. See honeybee.
- A genus of melliferous or anthophilous aculeate hymenopterous insects, the type of the family Apidœ and of the suborder Mellifera or Anthophila; the hive-bees.
- The sacred bull of old Egyptians, that divine honors were compensated.
- a tiny south constellation situated between your Cross together with Chameleon. Just like Musca.
- type genus of Apidae: honeybees
Sentence for "Apis"
Hypernym for "Apis"
Same Context for "Apis"
Variant for "Apis"