- A massif associated with the Himalaya Mountains in north-central Nepal. It rises to 8,083.7 m (26,504 ft) at Annapurna We inside western. Annapurna II, inside eastern, is 7,942.5 m (26,041 ft) large.
- wife of Siva and a benevolent facet of Devi: goddess of plenty.
- a mountain in Nepal, 26,504 foot high.
- partner of Siva and a benevolent part of Devi: Hindu goddess of lots
- a mountain within the Himalayas in Nepal (26,500 foot high)
Sentence for "Annapurna"
Synonym for "Annapurna"
Phrases for "Annapurna"
Hypernym for "Annapurna"