- A native of The united kingdomt living in Ireland.
- A native of Ireland residing The united kingdomt.
- an individual of combined Irish and English ancestry.
- See Irish-english.
- associated with both England and Ireland; concerning both these nations or to their residents.
- related to the English who've settled in Ireland, or even to their descendants.
- Of English parentage using one part as well as Irish on the other.
- English people-born or resident in Ireland.
- Descendants of moms and dads English on a single side and Irish on the other.
Sentence for "Anglo-Irish"
Same Context for "Anglo-Irish"
Urban Dictionary for "Anglo-Irish"